Kobayashinoriten recognizes that it is a corporate social responsibility to properly handle and protect specific personally identifiable information such as name, address, and e-mail address obtained through our online shop. The followings are Kobayashinoriten ’s measures taken for the protection of personal information of its customers.
1. Purpose of use
We will specify the purpose of use of personal information and use it to the extent necessary to achieve the specific purposes, except when required by law. We will take appropriate measures to prevent the handling of personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. The purpose of using your personal information at our company is as follows:
(1) Business content
1. Online shop and related business.
2. Other businesses that we can carry out and related businesses (including businesses that will be permitted to be handled in the future).
(2) Purpose of use
1. To accept applications for use of our online shop.
2. To confirm the conditions for using our online shop.
3. For exercising rights and fulfilling obligations based on contracts with customers and laws.
4. For research and development of various payment services by market research and data analysis.
5. For various proposals and guidance regarding various payment services such as shipping of direct mails.
6. For various proposals and guidance of affiliated companies' products and services.
7. For important notices related to the provision of other services.
2. Acquisition of personal information
We will collect personal information within the necessary range after notifying you of the purpose of use and the contact person in charge of our company.
3. Restrictions on provision to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties other than outsourced companies and business partners without the consent of the customer, except as required by law.
4. Handling of sensitive personal information
We will not acquire sensitive personal information (race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal history, facts of being harmed by a crime and other unfair discrimination against the person, and information that requires special consideration in handling so as not to cause prejudice or other disadvantages) unless we have obtained the consent of the customer in advance or in accordance with laws and regulations.
5. Compliance with consignment contract
In the consignment contract, we will manage the personal information entrusted by the consignor appropriately and use it within the contract.
6. Management system
In order to strengthen our company-wide efforts to protect personal information, we will appoint a manager and continue to provide education and guidance to employees.
7. Appropriate management of personal information
We will endeavor to store and manage personal information in an accurate and up-to-date state, and will take safety management measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. At the same time, even if an accident occurs, we will take prompt and appropriate measures and make the utmost efforts to correct it, such as preventing the recurrence of the accident.
8. Management of contractors
When we outsource the processing of personal information, we will oblige by contract not to leak or re-provide from the outsourcing contractor, and we will manage it appropriately.
9. Request for disclosure of personal information
We will respond promptly to a reasonable extent if you contact our person in charge regarding requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use of personal information, complaints and consultations.
10. Legal compliance
Kobayashinoriten’s handling of personal information of its customers will comply with pertinent laws and regulations such as national policies.
11. Continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
We will review the personal information protection management system in light of the development of information technology and changes in social demands, and continuously improve the handling of customer's personal information.
(Personal Information Handling Business Operator)
For any inquiries concerning your personal information, please contact the following phone number:
Kobayashinoriten’s Personal Information Protection Manager