Kobayashinoriten is a wholesaler of Nori seaweed in Kashiwa city Chiba.
Since 1971, We have been walking with our local customers to contribute Japanese food
As an intermediate distributor of Japanese traditional food,
we develop our business to make best value for all stakeholders.
“Keep on thinking”
“Keep on acting”
“Make benefit for all three sides which are the customer, society
And the vendor at the same time”
Through the business, we encourage to foster Japanese food culture and vitalize local economics.
To improve people’s diet, we are aiming at total management of quality, price, and food safety.
- Name: Kobayashinoriten Co.,Ltd
- TEL: 04-7131-2829
- FAX: 04-7133-5264
- Establishment: 22nd July 1988
- Capital stock: 10000000JPY
- Chief Executive Officer: Tadasuke Kobayashi
- Business Contents:
Processing of Nori seaweed, Sales of Nori seaweed, tea, and other sushi products(Wasabi, Ginger, Vinegar etc..)
- Main Banks:
The Chiba bank,Ltd The ChibaKogyo bank,Ltd. The Keiyo bank,Ltd.
- Office appearance
- Office Address 1042-5 Takada Kashiwa Chiba 277-0861 access map
- Kashiwa market site appearance
- Kashiwa market site Address 69-1 Wakashiba Kashiwa Chiba 277-0871 access map
- Founded Kobayashinoriten in Kashiwa public wholesale market.
- Registered of company Kobayashinoriten Co.,Ltd 1065-11 Takada Kashiwa
- Relocated Head office to 1042-5 Takada Kashiwa
- Founded Inuikura Inc.(Associated company)
- Own factory started